Our adoption fees are:
Effective May 1, 2018:
$350 for puppies under 11 months old
$300 for dogs 11 months old to 8 years old
$200 for dogs older than 8 years old
Our expenses preparing our dogs for adoption are much greater than our fees cover. Donations above the adoption fees help us continue our efforts to rescue dogs.
Please be aware:
Our adoption fees represent a small portion of what it costs us to save these dogs. Here are some of the cost factors of running National Mill Dog Rescue
- Facility lease & utility bills
- Repairs and general maintenance
- Veterinarians & vet techs
- Transport fees
- Micro-chip and registration of chip
- Heartworm treatment
- Emergency surgeries
- Medication – heartworm prevention, rabies
- Spaying and neutering
- Full dental (including any necessary extractions)
- Vet bills and more vet bills!
We are a 501(c)3 Non-profit Organization devoted to saving the lives of puppy mill survivors. So please remember that your adoption fee is only partially covering what it costs to care for your dog from rescue to adoption.
IF you have been instructed to do so by an adoptions counselor, you may click here to pay your adoption fee via check, debit or credit card.