Peer-to-Peer fundraising gives you the opportunity to help raise money for our mission at National Mill Dog Rescue. Simply choose your desired platform, and follow the steps to set up a fundraiser for NMDR. Share the fundraiser on your social media platforms, and just like that, you’ll be helping the dogs! Please consider holding a fundraiser on behalf of National Mill Dog Rescue and know that you’ve truly made a difference in the lives of retired commercial breeding dogs.
Create a nonprofit fundraiser on Facebook
- On your computer, login to Facebook.
- On the left, click Fundraisers.
- Tip: If you don’t see Fundraisers on the left, then click See more.
- Scroll to find the nonprofit you want to raise money for
- Type into the search bar to find the nonprofit you want to raise money for
- The goal amount of money you want to raise
- The currency you want the funds to be in
Create a YouTube Giving Fundraiser
You can create a YouTube Giving fundraiser and add it to your videos or live streams. Fans can then donate from the donate button on the added video or on live chat.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Monetization, then Giving.
- Click Get started Create a fundraiser.
- Select the available 501(c)(3) US nonprofit that you would like to support. If the 501(c)(3) nonprofit you’d like to support isn’t listed, select Request a nonprofit. Learn more about available nonprofits.
- Follow the instructions to add details to the fundraiser, like title, description, and collaborators. We also suggest setting a fundraiser goal and duration. You can change it at any time.
- Add videos and/or scheduled live streams that will feature the donate button.
- Select PUBLISH.
- If you want to increase your impact, create a community fundraiser. Updating the “Collaborators” section will allow any channel with access to YouTube Giving to join your fundraiser.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get news from National Mill Dog Rescue in your inbox.