Beginning on April 9th, National Mill Dog Rescue will be auctioning off many fun and unique items to raise money for our organization. The more items we have the more money we can raise, so we’re asking for YOUR help.
Show your support by clicking on the “Donate Items” button on the left side of the screen to contribute to our catalog. Please note the following:
Items for the auction will be accepted NOW through April 5th.
- We do ask that items have a minimum value of $25.00
- We cannot physically accept auction items at our facility. All donors should hold onto their items and be willing to ship them to the winning bidder after the auction closes. Please check your shipping costs before loading an item for donation!
- Before entering your item in the auction, please be prepared with a full description of your item/service, including value, and photo(s).
- Sorry, we cannot accept international bidding or shipping, unless the donor specifies that international shipping is available at the time the donation is entered.
- Bidding for items in our auction will open on April 9th at 6:00 AM MDT and end at 11:00 pm MDT on April 16th.
Give a little and get a lot in return! Whether you have 1 item or 100 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts. By donating an item or service directly online, you’ll be helping to raise money for our organization, and you’ll receive a mention on the auction listing for your item that can link back to your own web page.
Become a Sponsor
If you or your organization would like to become a sponsor please complete our simple form and we will contact you.